West Orange, New Jersey, known for its rich history, vibrant culture & picturesque landscapes, is excited to announce the release of a teaser video providing a sneak peek into the town’s unique offerings. This video is a prelude to a new long-form Welcome to West Orange video, showcasing West Orange as a premier location to visit, live or start a business in the Garden State. An effort funded in part by a grant from the NJ Department of State, Department of Travel and Tourism.
As West Orange Mayor Susan McCartney shared, “This teaser video gives viewers a small taste of the full visual journey our new Welcome to West Orange video will deliver when released later this Fall. From our historic landmarks and cultural treasures to our modern amenities and amazing recreational offerings, we felt a comprehensive video was the best way to truly capture how West Orange is the place that has something for everyone.”
Key highlights to be featured include:
1. The 2,110 acre South Mountain Reservation: Including Turtle Back Zoo, Codey Ice Skating Arena, and the TreeTop Ropes Course – as well as hiking trails and a 1.75 mile walking loop around a scenic reservoir.
2. Historic Downtown: A unique blend of old-world charm and contemporary vibrancy with boutique shops, cafes, and cultural attractions. Including the Thomas Edison National Historic Park located right on Main Street.
3. 400-acre Eagle Rock Reservation: Breathtaking panoramic views of the New York City skyline from a scenic overlook less than 20 miles from midtown Manhattan as well as a 9/11 memorial.
4. Art and Culture: West Orange’s thriving arts scene, including galleries and live performance venues including Luna Stage and the Oskar Schindler Performing Arts Center.
5. Culinary Delights: Whether it’s along the waterfront, with a skyline view, or at a cozy table, you can enjoy a meal at one of West Orange’s award-winning restaurants featuring every kind of cuisine.
The teaser video sets the stage for an upcoming comprehensive Welcome to West Orange video that will provide a deeper dive into the town’s attractions, events, and diversity.
Mayor McCartney expressed her enthusiasm for the campaign, stating, “West Orange has always been a hidden gem in New Jersey, and we are thrilled to share our vibrant community with the world. The teaser video is just the beginning of our efforts to showcase the beauty, history, and culture that make West Orange such a special place.”
The full promotional campaign is set to launch later this Fall and beyond, complete with a long-form video, subject-specific video content, visitor guides, and social media – providing visitors with all the information they need to plan an unforgettable trip to West Orange and to reintroduce residents to all the beauty that surrounds them.
Watch the teaser video here (https://youtu.be/eYsrK_IavIM ). And stay updated on the latest news and announcements about West Orange at https://westorange.org/.
Media Contact: Joe Fagan, Public Information Officer